ISO 9001:2015 Registered
SBA 8(a) Certified
Defibrillator analyzers are used to test the performance and output of defibrillators.
We offer five different models with a variety of features including AED testing, ECG/Arrhythmia simulation, and pacemaker testing. Scroll down for a summary of each of our defibrillator analyzer models.
Netech Defibrillator Analyzers are -
- Easy to Use
- FDA Approved
- Made in the USA
Delta 3300 Defibrillator / Transcutaneous Pacemaker Analyzer is a precision instrument for testing and evaluating the performance of defibrillators and external Transcutaneous Pacemakers.
- Energy and cardioversion measurement
- Peak voltage and current reading
- Waveform Storage and Playback.
- Tests all Automated defibrillators
- Pacemaker loads from 50 to 1100 Ohm
- Pacer Amplitude, Rate, Pulse width
- Demand Sensitivity, Refractory period, immunity and pulse Energy
- 12 Lead ECG, Arrhythmia, Performance
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
The Delta 1600 is a precision, compact, and battery operated instrument for testing automated external defibrillators (AEDs). The Delta 1600 simulates various cardiac waveforms to ensure that the AED can detect, analyze and audibly advise shock. In addition to the shock advisory test, Delta 1600 measures discharged energy of the AED, thereby ensuring that the AED complies with specified requirements.
- Unique, one-of-a kind instrument for testing all AEDs including Pulsed (Schiller AEDs)
- Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use
- Auto Function – Eliminates multiple discharges
- Large backlit Graphics Display
- Multiple Arrhythmia simulations
- 7.4 Volt Li-Ion Rechargeable battery
- Five-Year Warranty